Hause Power Feed Units
Heavy-duty power feed units rugged enough to withstand the harshest of environments. These units are available with high-torque spindles and use hydraulic thrust for the most demanding of applications.
|Fully customizable end-working units can be used in almost any application. Thousands of options including dual feed for drill-tapping or drill-reaming, skip feed, retract feed, spindle support for heavy tools, gear reductions and yoke operators. These are the highest quality power feed units and come complete with a (5) year limited warranty.|
- 2", 4", 6" or 10"
- Up to 7500 RPM
- Pressure Compensating Feed Valves
- Positive stop is concentric to spindle centerline
- 0" to 10" stroke and 0" to 10" of feed
- Digital readout stroke control
- Rapid advance and retract available
- Up to 5 HP
| Hause Machines offers power feed units for a variety of machining applications including: drilling, reaming, tapping, threading, facing, chamfering, thread rolling, boring and counterboring. Machined materials include steel, aluminum, magnesium, cast iron, wood, plastics, glass and a range of others. Extensive testing assures customers many years of high-quality machining and trouble-free unit life.|| |
|Off-the-shelf units range up to 2" diameter tapping in steel. These units can run either vertical or horizontal, and a (1) year warranty is available. Fully customizable units have easily changed lead screws, step-pulleys and gear reductions options. A 5-year limited warranty is available.|| |
|Reprogram with the touch of a button. It's the latest in servo technology. No more setting switches for peck drilling, no more changing lead screws when changing tap sizes. We offer a complete control package for these units. |
- Up to 4500# of thrust
- Up to 35 IPS rapid travel speeds
- Programmable for almost any application
- Peck feed, drap, tap, drill, ream, skip feed, etc.
- AC, DC and Servo motor available on the spindle motor
|Hause engineers have years of automation expertise that they put to use in fulfilling your specific requirements. Whether the need is for a simple automatic magazine-loaded part, a magazine-fed pick-and-place system or a complete robot interface and load set up, we've got it covered. |
Hause can fixture your toughest part. Our fixtures range in complexity from a very basic hand-clamped fixture to sophisticated air or hydraulic-clamped fixtures. We can also design and fabricate a wide range of special fixturing for your existing machines.
- Built to customer specifications
- Utilize any brand of components
- Set up and try out on our floor and yours
- Qualified service and system technicians
- Servo and CNC controls
- Adherence to all safety regulations
- Shielding from splash to dry floor
- Machines painted to your color specs